- No cell phones on the golf course or anywhere on Club property.
- Appropriate golf attire required (no swimwear, jeans, tennis outfits, exercise clothing, collarless shirts or short shorts).
- Unaccompanied guests must take a caddie if caddies are available. Golf carts may be used only if there are no caddies or there is a medical excuse.
- Replace divots (our divots will re-root).
- Rake bunkers. Sandy areas "played through the green" identified with a course tooth wooden rake. Hazards/bunkers identified with a green handled rake.
- Repair ball marks on the green.
- Do not drive carts through the fragile fescue (tall grasses).
- Do not leave cigar or cigarette butts on the course.
- Place empty food and beverage containers in trash cans.